NARRATIVE TEXT (2) – MONA AND LISA

 MONA AND LISA


Hey everyone :)
It's me Tasha! and back again to my blog, how are you today? i hope you still good and healthy.
So today, i wanna make a Narrative Text by my imagination Lol. Sorry if my story' look so freak or good, but ya i'll try my best. ☺️

Mona and lisa
Hi, my name is Lisa, I'm in the 1st grade of high school, people say I have a nickname that is the ambitious girl haha.

Honestly, that title initially bothered my ears but now I'm used to their chatter and sometimes I feel proud to hear it but on the one hand i this is famous for being very rigid in making friends which makes me very few close friends or have bestfriends.  

Oh yeah, I said I have a friend named Mona, her personality is the opposite of mine, people usually call Mona the lazy girl but she is kind person too.

One day Mona and I were going for a walk, we accidentally saw someone who needed help, very quickly Mona helped that person, she almost fell down the stairs, I was very stiff and confused what to do, after that I helped Mona  Helping her, I was a little surprised why Mona could be so good at helping people so quickly, then I had to think again to do that like Mona. 

The next day we planned to study together on the weekend, Saturday to be precise because Monday we will enter the final week of the exam, Mona who has been lazy to study is annoyed because she doesn't understand the practice questions she is doing, I patiently help teach Mona until  he can finish it.  

Monday arrived the day when we will enter the first test day using the computer, the first subject is mathematics, all students are very enthusiastic about working on question after question, until it is time for mona to get the good grade she expects, and immediately she approaches me to say thank you.

The moral value is : as humans we have excess and lack, it would be nice to be friends we can both need each other.

My task from link : 



My task from web link :


My task page 177-178 πŸ“’



My video 🎞️ 


Alright, thank you for reading my weird story' and hope u guys enjoy. so see you on my next blog! byee πŸ€—

Comments

Popular Posts