HOPES

 My Hopes In 2021


Hey Everyone!
Happy New Year to you all 
πŸŽ‡

Welcome To 2021 πŸŽ‰

Hi guys! It's Tasha and back again to my blog :)
How's your day todayy? i wish you are great and stay healthy. 

A few weeks ago we were at the end of 2020, were at the end of 2020, where in that year we had many new experiences that were unexpected, some were happy or sad.

As we know that in 2020 the whole world experienced the Covid-19 pandemic, life began to change from usual. I have written many hopes in 2020, some haven't yet been resolved in 2020.

And now that we are starting to start the day with a new year in 2021, of course we must have new hopes or even want to complete unresolved hopes.

My hopes in 2021 is that, i hope that i will continue to be a better person than before, i'm always given healthy by Allah in my long life, make it easier for me to study and i hope i get even better grades in this semester, and i hope i'll be a person who is more disciplined and diligent in various things.
Last, i hope in 2021 this pandemic  will be over and we can life to normal as usual.

My Hopes in video


Maybe the hope in 2021 that i can write is enough to end here and thanks to those of you who have read this, i hope all of our hopes are achieved.

thankyouu, see you on my next blog 😊

Comments

Popular Posts