INTRODUCE MY FRIEND

            Hello Ella in here!


Hey everyone!

It's me Tasha and back again to my blog :)
How are you today? I hope you are great.

So this time I'm going to introduce my new online friend. Before I introduce her, I'll tell you where I know her and when.

First, I know her from 'Online Friend apps from around the word', my goal was to use it to meet new friends and improve my English.
To be honest, it was so hard for me to talk to other people of different countries, time and culture. Sometimes those who are very private, busy, difficult to talk to and stuff.

Finally I met Ella around may or June. She is so nice and welcome for me, and what I love about her, she appreciates differences and she doesn't discriminate based on race, country, or religion.

Okayy this is Ella!!


I'll introduce her to you, her name is Ella May Gateway, u can call her 'Ella'. She is from South London, England.She was born on the 20 January 2006 and she is 14 years old, she is younger than me. And she also have one younger sister called Molly.

Now, she is fourth year of high school, her favorite lessons are food tech and drama because she want to be actress. We have the same hobby of singing and we love the same band as One Direction. She told me he had a dream to move to New York and perform musical theatre on Broadway!.

This is screenshot from my email and Ella 




Screenshot Videocall me and Ella


Screenshot chat me with Ella via WhatsApp 



Well,maybe this is where I introduce my friend to you, thanks for reading my blog till the end.

See you on my next blog 👋🏻


Natasha





Comments

  1. wow, your blog is so good, i wish your friendship long last

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so good and interesting to read, hope that your friendship will longlast and you guys can meet each other in real life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts