CONGRATULATION

          • Congraduation •

hey everyone!

It's me Tasha!, and back again to my blog! How are you today?? I wish u are very well 😊.

So today, i wanna tell you about Congratulation 👏🏻 and also show to you my Congratulation Card to my best friend.

Before I show you a congratulation card to my best friend. I want to tell you, definition of congratulation? 
Definition from Congratulation is a greeting that gives appreciation to people who have achieved success ✨.

So this is chat me and my best friend , her named Arfa Elysia, but i called her 'Eca'.



Why i'm giving congratulation card to my best friend?? because now we are different schools 😥, and I want to give her congratulation card 💌 as a form of happiness on graduating her and I at
junior high school 💜.


This is ☝🏻 Congraduation Card from me to her, I hope she likes my Congratulation card, so she will always remember me, and hopefully she can continue his big dream at the next level🎓. 

Once again I say congratulations on our graduation! don't forget me, see you on top!.


Okay, perhaps enough until here I tell my congratulation card to my best friend. I hope you're stay good. Thank you for reading my blog today 💛. 

See you on my next blog, byeee! 👋🏻












Comments

  1. your blog's so cool, but it's more interesting if there's a video

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts